Call Us: 01332 891 234

The willows Annexes

The Willows range of annexes are delivered in pre constructed 2 sections split down their length and are commissioned on site.

Tempest 1
Plantation House 1
Plantation House
Hampton 1
Glasshouse 1
Forester 1
Cottesbrooke 1
Casa Di Luso 1
Casa Di Luso
Bella Vista 1
Bella Vista

About our Annexes

They are manufactured by our partner company in Northamptonshire and can be delivered anywhere on the UK mainland [where there is sufficient access]. Each annexe can be individually specified as to its internal and external finish and are manufactured to BS3632.

They are all manufactured on alloy chassis and come fully decorated with fitted kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms, including the soft furnishings e.g. dining table and chairs, sofas and coffee tables as shown, beds and wardrobes, carpets curtains and blinds, although you can select not to have the soft furnishings.

Each annexe comes in either a 2- or 3-bedroom finish, the majority of which can be viewed at the extensive showground in Northamptonshire.

Do I need Planning Permission?

Well, the answer is both yes and no!

You do need permission from your Local Planning Authority [LPA] to build a lodge / annexe in your garden, which can be either:

As permission for your lodge / annexe can be obtained purely under the Caravan Act, you can say, No You do not need Planning Permission to build your annexe; but also, Yes you do need permission from your LPA to build your annexe.

Planning Permission

This arguably is the best form of permission to have for your lodge / annexe. However, each Local Planning Authority (LPA) will have their own locally adopted policies on whether they will allow an annexe to be build in the garden, and this can vary dramatically from one LPA to another. So what one LPA will be more than happy to approve, another may not.

Certificate of Lawful Development

This form of permission is issued under the Caravan Act 1968 and can prove to be a far more efficient way of obtaining permission for your lodge / annexe.  Under the act we apply for a Certificate of Lawful Development for a “temporary structure adapted for human habitation”, which must be sited in the garden of your property.

We use our retained expert Town & Country Planning Consultant to make your application to ensure that we have the greatest success rate possible in gaining permission for your Willows Lodge / Annexe build.

Request Callback

Book a consultation